When making the Crochet Dreads – Brown Ash set, we used high-quality, hypoallergenic synthetic hair in different shades by Hairshop. All colors are mixed by hand.
The set is made by our craftsmen with a hook and comb, without the use of any chemicals. The Crochet Dreads – Brown Ash set is washed and heat treated before being shipped.
Wearing time is 1.5-2 months, and they can be woven multiple times.
The thickness of the dreads varies from 0.7 to 1 cm.
To order, you have to choose one of two types:
- DE dreadlocks (1 base 2 ends);
- CE dreadlocks (1 base 1 end), as well as the quantity and length (50 cm or 60 cm).
If you would like to purchase a custom kit, contact us through our contact page.
Decorations and dreadlocks wrapping are also included, if you need more decorations or gift wrap, please email us.
The color of the Crochet Dreads – Brown Ash set may vary slightly depending on your monitor’s brightness settings.
How do I wash my hair with synthetic dreadlocks?
The recommended interval for washing your head with synthetic dreadlocks is once a week.
- Wet your head.
- Lather up a small amount of your hair wash, about 1:1 with water. Do not use balm.
- Apply the resulting foam with massaging strokes to the parting and roots of the hair. Kanekalon billets do not require cleansing.
- Rinse the foam well with running water.
- Repeat the same steps one more time.
If your head gets dirty quickly, you can wipe the scalp along the sections with micellar water, which does not need to be washed off, so that you do not have to wash your hair often.
|Type of Dreads||
DE (Double Ended), SE (Single Ended)
10 pcs, 20 pcs, 30 pcs, 40 pcs, 50 pcs, 60 pcs, 70 pcs, 80 pcs, 100 pcs
50 cm, 60 cm
We work with delivery services such as DHL Express, Boxberry, USPS.
Currently, we can only ship to the USA and Canada
USA - 7 to 21 days
Canada - 14 to 31 days
Please email us if you have any questions regarding delivery to your country.